Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) with Medical/Surgical ward experience to work ad hoc shifts in Kettering and surrounding areas of Northamptonshire.
Currently, we supply RGNs to Kettering General Hospital. The Trust provides a full range of inpatient and outpatient services at the Rothwell Road site in Kettering.
The hospital has three public entrances: two for car access and one for pedestrians only. Entrance 1 is at the top of the hill on Rothwell Road leading down to entrance 4 just before the railway bridge.
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply below and we will contact you to discuss. Alternatively, if this is not the area of the UK you are looking for work, please click here.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.