We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable RGNs to join Pulse to work shifts for our client in the Kettering area.
Your duties will be to undertake the duties of a Band 5 RGN, you will ensure that the patient is at the heart of what you do. The hours of work are flexible within the requirements of the ward and you will have the freedom to choose the hours you work depending on your availability. Registered General Nurses willing to work long days are highly desirable.
• A minimum of 6 months previous clinical experience working in an acute setting and an availability of at least 1 shift per week.
• Successful candidates will be flexible and reliable and be willing to work late notice shifts.
In return, Pulse can offer you the following benefits:
• Flexible working opportunities.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• Daily payroll service
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse *
• Free mandatory training
• Ipoint app allowing you to access to Pay-slips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
If you have the skills necessary and would like to register for some flexible agency work, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.