Pulse create bespoke recruitment solutions for our clients across a number of sectors. We’re passionate about the quality of our staff and services we provide to ensure the highest standards of patient care and clinical safety.
We are recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGNs) for opportunities in Suffolk, where we currently supply Nurses to a client in Ipswich. We have a number of flexible shifts available which include days, lates, nights, and twilights.
- Registered with the NMC
- At least six months’ experience over the last two years in a Medical/Surgical ward setting
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are interested in the opportunities mentioned above and wish to apply, please do contact a member of the team or use our online application process and we will be in touch with you shortly.
T's & C's apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.