Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses in and around Cambridgeshire. The shifts will be a mixture of days, nights and lates. Currently, we are supplying RGNs to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Hinchingbrooke Hospital is a 304-bed district general hospital, providing a wide range of specialities including general surgery, ear, nose and throat, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, urology, breast surgery, gynaecology and vascular services.
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
- Registered with the NMC
- Have at least 6 months’ experience over the last 2 years
Benefits of joining Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are a Registered General Nurse looking for a new opportunity, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.