Are you an experience registered general nurse (RGN) with experience on either a medical or surgical ward?
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for registered general nurses (RGNs) to work ad hoc shifts in the Herefordshire area.
You’ll be joining an established team on a medical or surgical ward (depending on your experience) working shifts to suit your lifestyle. We also offer a quick and easy online registration process and the ability to book your own shifts through our free online app, ipoint.
Registered general nurses (RGN) in Hereford will also benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Work across the NHS and private sector
- Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- A first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered general nurses (RGN) are required to have:
- Current NMC registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience on a medical or surgical ward and within the last year.
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory DBS
- A minimum of two satisfactory clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*T’s & C’s apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.