Our priorities are identifying highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient-centred care or student focused education, and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) with Medical/Surgical ward experience to work ad hoc shifts in Headington and the surrounding area of Oxfordshire.
Currently, we supply RGNs to John Radcliffe and Nuffield Health.
The John Radcliffe Hospital (JR) is Oxfordshire's main accident and emergency site. The JR provides acute medical and surgical services including trauma, intensive care and cardio-thoracic services. It is situated in Headington, about three miles east of Oxford city centre
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply below and we will contact you to discuss. Alternatively, if this is not the area of the UK you are looking for work, please click here.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.