For a role based in Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, a band 5 and a band 6 General Registered Nurse (RGN) is required to work for NHS Trusts.
Key skills required for General Registered Nurse(RGN) in Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust:
- Hold a valid NMC pin.
- Have at least one year experience working in General Paediatric (Paed's) wards in a similar position.
- Clinical references from your senior or inline Manager to evidence your work in a ward.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centered holistic care.
In addition, you will have excellent communication with the ability to converse in a positive manner with all levels of staff, be supportive and open to new initiatives.
What will we offer and why join Pulse:
- Choices- Hospitals of your choice
- Modern- I- point system to book shifts independently
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Dedicated Bookings team- 24x7 on call support
- Supportive – Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Excellent benefits - including a generous reward system on referrals, opportunity to earn £250.00 on each referral
- Dedicated & Experienced- recruitment team to process your application in most quick and efficient manner
- Dedicated compliance team - for on going support with your compliance
Pulse Nursing is an on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the area of Bristol,Bath, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Surrey and in North West England. If you’re looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Pulse Nursing also has a dedicated international team? So if you’re based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.
If your a General Registered Nurse (RGN) in and around Gloucestershire area and interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity with Pulse please get in touch with us via the form below feel free to call us on 0207 959 1032.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.