We have brand new opportunities for Registered General Nurses (RGN) within various locations in Gloucestershire, particularly Gloucester. One of the hospitals we supply to have four car parks on site and is easily accessible by public transport.
We have a range of work patterns available, including ad-hoc to full time work. Whether it be a career change, or that extra one shift a week, Pulse have you covered.
- A minimum of six months working on Acute medical wards within the NHS
- NMC Registration
- Able to provide 2 clinical references
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
Good things are worth sharing
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing Team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our dedicated team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.