Registered General Nurse (RGN) – Gloucestershire
Pulse Nursing is now recruiting Registered General Nurses within various locations in Gloucestershire.
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience in a ward setting.
- Experience working on a surgical or medical ward in the last six months.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
If you are interested in this job role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.