Pulse Nursing has a range of temporary and permanent work across the NHS and private sector. With thousands of agency nursing jobs across the UK forregistered nurses (RGN), midwives, healthcare assistants (HCA) and operating department practitioners (ODP) there is something to suit everyone.We provide an excellent service with great nursing agency pay rates, benefits and rewards.
We are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses in and around the area of Somerset. The shifts will include a mixture of days, lates and nights, including weekends.
Requirements for RGNS:
- Must have a current NMC registration
- Must have at least 6 months' experience on Medical/Surgical wards over the last 2 years
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are interested in the above role, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.