At Pulse Nursing South West we’re looking for Registered Nurses to work in the ITU Department of a busy teaching hospital in Plymouth.
This NHS Trust offers a full range of general hospital services to around 450,000 people in Plymouth, North & East Cornwall and South and West Devon and we’re now looking for nurses to work in a 900-bed hospital in Plymouth.
To work with Pulse in ITU you need:
- 12 months’ ITU experience within the last 18 months
- NMC registration
- Two clinical references
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing in the UK and overseas. We support NHS Trusts and private sector organisations, placing healthcare professionals in temporary, permanent and contract roles – over 5,000 people work for us every day.
Here are some examples of what Pulse offers you:
- Flexible work opportunities to fit in with your life
- Friendly and helpful office staff
- Ipoint app so you can update availability, book shifts and access payslips 24/7
- 24-hour operations and clinical support
- Daily payroll service
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Frast-track registration bonus*
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse Nursing Award
*Terms & conditions apply
For more information about this opportunity and to find out about shifts in other specialties and areas just complete the form below and we'll get back to you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.