At Pulse Nursing South West we’re looking for Registered Nurses to work in the ITU Department of a busy teaching hospital in Plymouth.
This NHS Trust offers a full range of general hospital services to around 450,000 people in Plymouth, North & East Cornwall and South and West Devon and we’re now looking for nurses to work in a 900-bed hospital in Plymouth.
To work with Pulse in ITU you need:
- 12 months’ ITU experience within the last 18 months
- Experience in general, cardiac, neuro & cardio-thoracic
- NMC registration
- Two clinical references
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing in the UK and overseas. We support NHS Trusts and private sector organisations, placing healthcare professionals in temporary, permanent and contract roles – over 5,000 people work for us every day.
Here are some examples of what Pulse offers you:
- Flexible work opportunities to fit in with your life
- Friendly and helpful office staff
- Ipoint app so you can update availability, book shifts and access payslips 24/7
- Operational and clinical support 24/7
- Daily payroll service
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme*
- Fast-track registration bonus*
*Terms & conditions apply
For more information about this opportunity and to find out about shifts in other specialties and areas please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV or, alternatively, call us and have a chat with one of our dedicated Recruitment Consultants.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.