Pulse Nursing are in search of Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) in Cornwall. The shifts will entail a mixture of earlies, lates, long days and twilights.
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have.
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum experience.
- Meet our compliance requirements for Occupational Health and Mandatory training.
What can Pulse offer in return?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development OR specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you a Registered Nurse in Cornwall, please get in touch via the form below.
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Ring the office today to find work opportunities in your area.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.