Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for General Nurses (RGN) to fill shifts in Exeter.
A General Nurse would be expected to undertake the following duties: -
- Conduct physical exams
- Take detailed health care histories
- Listen to patients and analyse their physical and emotional needs
- Provide counselling and health care education to patients
- Coordinate care with other health care providers and specialists
- Stay current with advances in health care options, medications, and treatment plans
- Draw blood, and perform other health-related testing
- Check a patient’s vital signs
The pay rate for this General Nurse is £24.22-£36.15 per hour (Umbrella).
Requirements for an RGN:
- A current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working on a medical or surgical ward.
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations
- Professionalism, dedication and compassion.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a General Nurse (RGN) and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.