As a leading UK recruitment agency for medical and social work professionals, we have the best temporary and permanent healthcare jobs across the NHS and private healthcare sector in London and the rest of the UK.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) to place in Edenbridge and throughout various community hospitals in the surrounding county of Kent. The shifts we have available are predominantly days, but we do also have nights on occasion.
Requirements for RGNs:
- Registered with the NMC
- At least six months’ experience over the last two years in a Medical/Surgical ward setting
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
If the above role is something you are looking for, please start your application online or contact a member of the team to get started on the registration process.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.