Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award-winning reputation. We are currently looking for Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc shifts in the Dudley area. We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals. A high demand of shifts is available for days and nights and booking these shifts is easy, through our free app ipoint or speaking to a designated booking consultant
Registered General Nurses (RGN’S) are required to have:
- Current NMC registration
- Minimum of six months qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) experience working on medical and/or surgical wards and within the last year
- Satisfactory references covering the last three years employment (including clinical references).
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of occupational health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence of immunisations.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.