Registered General Nurse (RGN) – West Midlands, Dudley
Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc shifts in the Dudley area. We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award winning reputation.
Registered General Nurses (RGN’S) are required to have:
- NMC registration
- At least six months qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) experience working on medical and/or surgical wards
- Dedication and compassion
- To meet our compliance requirements including clinical references and DBS
Why chose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.