We are currently recruiting for a variety of RGN roles based in an NHS hospital in the Dorset area.
If you have excellent communication skills with the ability to converse in a positive manner , be supportive and open to new initiatives then we would love to hear from you.
What will we offer and why join Pulse:
- Choices- Hospitals of your choice
- Modern- I- point system to book shifts independently along with our dedicated on call support
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Excellent benefits - including a generous reward system on referrals, opportunity to earn £250.00 on each referral
- Dedicated & Experienced- recruitment team to process your application in most quick and efficient manner
Pulse Nursing is an on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the area of Dorset and the Jurassic coast in the private and pubic sector.
Did you know Pulse Nursing also has a dedicated international team? So if you’re based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.