Pulse have been providing staffing solutions since 1987 and have grown our business to operate from multiple branches across the UK and Australia, with over 5,000 people working for us every day.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) with Medical or Surgical ward experience to work ad hoc and short term placement shifts for our client based in Dorchester. This hospital was established in 1991 as part of a long-term project to bring together all the local services for acutely ill patients onto one hospital site. They are are the main provider of acute hospital services to a population of around 250,000, living within Weymouth and Portland, West Dorset, North Dorset and Purbeck.
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience as a Registered General Nurse (RGN).
- Experience working on either a Surgical or Medical ward
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle - we offer evenings, weekends and lines of work
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.