Pulse are currently working along side our community hospital clients throughout West Sussex to recruit Registered General Nurses (RGN) for new opportunities in Crawley and the rest of the county. We have a variety of flexible shift patterns available, and with our unique shift booking app it has never been easier to book shifts based around your personal lifestyle.
Many of our recruitment consultants come from specialised healthcare backgrounds; they have the insight and expertise that comes with years of industry experience. This means we can work in partnership with our candidates to find the right positions for their training and experience.
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
Requirements for RGNs:
- Registered with the NMC
- At least six months’ experience over the last two years in a Medical/Surgical ward setting
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) based in West Sussex and the surrounding areas, please complete our online application to apply for our available opportunities and a member of the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
T's & C's apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.