Due to the growth in the local population and increase in Essex, Pulse is looking to increase is workforce to support the NHS Hospitals.
We have both ad-hoc and ongoing Registered General Nurse (RGN) roles during this busy season, offering days, nights and long shifts.
Who are we looking for?
Pulse Nursing takes pride in the excellent quality of nurses that we place, and so we are looking for reliable and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGNs). You should:
- Be a team player, but also able to work independently.
- Have a keen interest in, and passion for, general nursing.
- Have recent experience
- Be able to provide clinical references
What can Pulse offer you?
- Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends.
- Competitive pay rates, with a range of payment options available.
- Easy online or in-person recruitment, tailored to your personal circumstances.
- Flexible and convenient working – see and book your work on our app-
- Re-validation support and free, high quality training available.
For more information about this role, or to join us, please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.