Pulse Nursing is looking to recruit passionate and committed Registered General Nurses (RGN's) to work on Medical or Surgical wards within Chesterfield and surrounding areas. We provide flexibility to help you work shifts to suit your busy lifestyle with the ease of arranging your work using our online booking system ipoint.
Pulse is an established and reputable nursing agency, supplying to a number of NHS and Private Hospitals across the UK.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
We require Registered General Nurses to have the following:
- Current NMC registration.
- Six months post registration experience working on a Medical or Surgical wards.(Must have worked in the last Twelve months in either setting)
- Be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Meet our compliance requirements including a minimum of two clinical references, covering the last Twelve months employment and a satisfactory DBS.
If you are interested in joining Pulse please contact us today and one of our team members will contact you as soon as possible.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.