We believe great things begin with great people. And we believe a career with us is much more than a job – it’s an opportunity to realise your potential.
We are recruiting for Registered General Nurses in and around Surrey. Currently, we are supplying RGNs to St. Peter's Hospital in Chertsey. The shifts here are a mixture of days, lates and nights. St. Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey is situated in greenbelt parkland between Woking and Chertsey near junction 11 of the M25.
- Must have a current NMC registration
- Must have at least 6 months' experience on Medical/Surgical wards over the last 2 years
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If this is something you would be interested in, please apply below and a memeber of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, if this is not the area of the UK you are looking for, please click here to see more jobs.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.