Working at Pulse means you’ll work with talented professionals who are leaders in their field and strive for excellence on a daily basis. You can expect to enjoy and be challenged by the work that you do - allowing you the opportunity to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to join the team as we have work available in Chelmsford and the surrounding areas. We have various flexible shifts available consisting of days and lates, to nights and twilights.
Requirements for RGNs:
- Registered with the NMC
- At least six months’ experience over the last two years in a Medical/Surgical ward setting
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are a Registered General Nurse based in Essex and the surrounding areas, please complete our online application or get in touch with a member of the team to apply for our opportunities.
T's & C's apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.