Pulse is currently looking for general nurses (RGN) band 5 and above to work at a NHS Foundation Trust based in Central London. This trust is one of the most complex NHS trusts in the UK seeing over 950,000 outpatients and admitting over 156,000 patients each year they serve a large and diverse population. With access from multiple transport routes and located a 3-minute walk from the nearest station this is an exciting opportunity to join with full time, part time or ad-hoc hours to meet your needs.
This is a short-term contract for up to 3 months. Candidates must ideally be willing to commit to lines of work (block bookings) to enable consistency although applicants with ad hoc availability will also be considered.
Key skills required for Registered General Nurse (RGN);
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Ability to provide basic acute medical/surgical care.
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of six months recent experience as a qualified registered general nurse in the UK.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings (37.5 hours available at this trust per week).
- Rewarding - Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends and competitive pay rates
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.