Today, Pulse candidates are placed into some of the largest NHS trusts and healthcare providers across the UK, working on several UK frameworks and having access to over 150 local authorities.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGNs) for various opportunities in Canterbury and throughout East Kent. We have a lot of day shifts currently available as well as some lates, nights, and twilights.
Requirements for an RGN position:
- Registered with the NMC
- At least six months’ experience over the last two years in a Medical/Surgical ward setting
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and you are interested in the opportunities listed above, please apply online or give a member of the team a call. If you have a friend you would like to recommend for this position, please click here.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.