We have exciting new opportunities for experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN) in Bristol. Working for one of the leading teaching hospitals, based in the centre of Bristol.
Whether you are looking for a more flexible working pattern, full or part time lines of work, or just the odd additional ad-hoc shift, joining Pulse could be the answer.
- A minimum of six months working on Acute medical wards within the NHS
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communications skills
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the private sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse training academy, offering free access to our core skills training day
- An internal clinical team offering face to face Revalidation support
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
Good things are worth sharing. If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.