Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work flexible shifts with us in Bristol. We have a variety of shifts available to suit your lifestyle, including long days, days and nights.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency and leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and private hospitals. We offer of our successful Registered General Nurses (RGNs) the following benefits:
Why register with Pulse as an RGN?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Our Registered General Nurses (RGNs) are required to:
- At least 6 months experience
- Provide two clinical references from r the last 6 months
- Registered with the NMC
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and interested in this job role or hearing about any other opportunities we have available in Bristol, please complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.