We are urgently seeking a highly experienced Registered General Nurse to work day or night shifts in a hospital based in Birmingham.
The hospital has provided care for patients since it opened in 1889 and provides a very broad array of clinical and support services.
To work with Pulse you need:
- A minimum of 6 months clinical experience in a hospital setting within the past 12 months
- NMC registration
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Clinical referee details
As part of our recruitment process we would be required to obtain satisfactory references from current and previous employers, covering a period of three years and a satisfactory DBS check.
You must show the following skills:
- Committed to delivering a high standard of nursing care.
- Communicating effectively.
- High standards of clinical practice.
Benefits you can receive working though Pulse:
- Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £250 if you recommend another nurse*
- Variety of shifts available to suit your needs - we work from your availability offering you flexibility to work when you want.
- Online booking system available to all our temp staff.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and the services we offer, contact Pulse today.
* Terms & Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.