Pulse Nursing are in quest of Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) in Hampshire. The work is in various locations in Southampton, Basingstoke, and surrounding areas of Hampshire.
Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and their clients.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum experience.
- Meet our compliance requirements for Occupational Health and Mandatory training.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
If you are interested in finding out more about Pulses exciting opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss further.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.