Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We support NHS Trusts and the private sector organisations by placing registered nurses, midwives, operating department practitioners, doctors, allied health professionals, health scientists, psychological therapists and social workers into temporary, permanent and contract roles.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) with either Medical or Surgical ward, to work ad hoc shifts Barnstaple and surrounding areas in North Devon.
• NMC current registration
• Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.