Pulse has more Registered General Nurse (RGN) jobs than any other agency. We provide you with access to the widest choice of shifts and permanent opportunities across the UK. We also care passionately about the quality of our staff and services and recognize the importance of achieving the highest standards
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work with our community clients in Arundel, and the surrounding area of Western Sussex. At Pulse, we currently have a range of flexible shifts available for Registered General Nurses (RGN). With our personal shift finder app, our candidates are also able to book their own shifts. This allows you to tailor your working life to your personal lifestyle.
Benefits of working with Pulse
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online and face to face recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Requirements for a Registered General Nurse (RGN):
- Must have a current NMC registration
- Must have at least 6 months' experience on Medical/Surgical wards over the last 2 years
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking to pick up extra shifts, or to start your journey in healthcare with Pulse, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.