Pulse Nursing are currently seeking hardworking and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RN). You will be working on various medical/surgical wards across the Wigan area, we also have a wide variety of shifts across the North west too.
Pulse offers you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle and rota with our online app iPoint allowing you to book shifts through your smartphone.
Pulse is a complete first-class service. We are a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Recognising- earn points for each hour you work and turn them into rewards with our loyalty scheme
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
RGN’s must have:
- Minimum of six months experience within the past year working on a general ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Dedication and compassion
If you are interested in this opportunity or to learn of other opportunities available, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.