Registered General Nurse – Nottingham
At Pulse Nursing we are offering a wide variety of shifts for Registered General Nurses within and around the Nottingham area. The perfect candidate should be able to work in either a surgical or medical setting. Pulse gives you an easy and flexible way to work the shifts you need to suit your busy lifestyle. We offer you an option to use out new ipoint application, this allows you to book the shifts you want to work online, making working for us as easy as possible.
Pulse is running on 30 years experience as a staffing agency. We offer our clients and candidates great benefits and aim to provide the best service we can to get you the shifts you need.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
As an agency we require our Registered General Nurses to have the following:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 6 months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
- High standards of compassionate care to the patients.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse please contact us and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.