Registered General Nurse Acute (RGN Acute) – Manchester
Pulse Nursing agency are recruiting hardworking & dedicated Registered General Nurses to work on the medical and surgical wards for the Manchester area as well as all across the North west.
You will have the flexibility to work across a variety of NHS & Private clients for temporary ad hoc shifts in and around your area.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who offers hundreds of great opportunities, providing excellent service towards the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Free mandatory training
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested in finding out more about what opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.