Pulse Nursing is currently in search of hardworking and compassionate Registered General Nurses (RN) to work across the medical or surgical wards for the Macclesfield area, Pulse also has shifts all around and across the North west.
Pulse is a UK leading nursing agency who meets the growing demand of the Health care industry while we offer many opportunities to work across the NHS Hospitals and private clients.
You will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle while our online app iPoint allows you to book shifts through your smart phone.
RGNs will require:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
When successful Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility to choose a wide variety of shifts from the NHS and private hospitals, meeting your needs
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Different payment options meeting your needs (PAYE, PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Free mandatory training
- iPoint, which is our free app which lets you book shifts from your mobile
- £250 Refer a friend Bonus*
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
If you are interested please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.