Pulse are in need of adaptable and skilled general nurses (RGN’s) to cover shifts within and around Leicester. We provide nurses with an easy and effective way of picking up extra shifts when they require them, based on the specialty, experience and availability.
Nurses within the Central West areas can now register with us through our new online registration, making the process to join Pulse easier and quicker.
Why chose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
NMC current registration
Six months minimum post registration experience
Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
Excellent communication skills
High standards of compassionate care to patients
Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
If you are in working with Pulse or would like to hear more about the opportunities available to you, apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.