Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Registered General Nurses with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc shifts in Cambridgeshire areas. We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why should a Registered General Nurse choose Pulse?
• Tier 1 agency in the NHS offering you 1st choice of shifts
• Competitive pay rates
• Recommend a friend and registration bonuses worth £250 each
• Flexible payment options (PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella)
• Daily payroll
• Access our free mobile app, ipoint – enabling you to book shifts on the go
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
• NMC Registered General Nurse
• The ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team
• Highly organised and dedicated
• Six months minimum post registration experience in a ward setting.
If you are interested in this job role and the opportunities we have available, then please enter your details below or contact a member of the team to see what Pulse has for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.