Registered General Nurse – Staffordshire
Pulse nursing is looking to recruit dedicated and qualified registered general nurses in the Staffordshire area. The ideal candidate should be able to work in either surgical or medical wards. We aim to provide flexibility to help you work shifts to suit your busy lifestyle and the ease of arranging your shifts using our new ipoint app, allowing you to book the shifts that suit you best online. We are now offering new and increased rates when you book your shifts through out online booking system.
Our new online registration process makes registering with us quick and easy, you could be registered with us with in just over a week and could earn yourself £100 with our registration bonus when you work your first shift within 8 weeks of registering.
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading staffing agencies, we place health professionals in both the NHS and private healthcare settings. Pulse is running on 30 years experience and aims to provide the best service for our candidates and future clients.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require our candidates to have the following:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 6 months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great communication skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse please contact us on the following details and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.