Pulse is looking for a qualified Registered General Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse to work flexible assignments within a nursing home in Polegate, East Sussex. This care centre is specifically designed to offer older residents a high level of care in comfortable surroundings. With a total of 44 rooms, they are able to offer a wide range of services, including palliative, respite, and Parkinson's care. Flexible assignments with Pulse give you the ability to tailor your shifts to your current commitments and lifestyle, giving you complete control over your schedule. The registered general nurse should be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to adjust to client policies quickly. You will also be expected to maintain the highest standards of care and preserve the dignity and confidence of the patients at all times.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- Minimum 6 months recent and post registration in a medical (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.