Pulse Nursing are currently looking for Registered General Nurses for long term placements to work in a new private residential and nursing home in a leafy suburb of Cardiff . This residential home focuses on providing quality care and a luxury lifestyle for every patient. There are a variety of shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Weekends.
This is a great opportunity for Registered general Nurses looking for a new and exciting job opportunity,The successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and have the ability to adapt to and be extremely flexible and reliable.
In order to register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
In return Pulse offer their Nurses the following benefits:
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free annual mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On - Call service to help around the clock.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.