Pulse Nursing Agency requires A Registered Nurse (RGN) within the Surrey area for a fantastic Nursing Home in the Guildford area, you will generally be working 1-1 with a patient within the home but general duties are to be expected also.
There will be flexibility around the shifts so people looking for short, long or weekends are welcome to apply. You are required to have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a Hospital/Nursing home setting, having dementia and medication training is desirable but online training can be provided.
Pulse will offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and permanent vacancies.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Daily and weekly payroll service.
- Pulse Privilege Benefits scheme; this includes holiday pay, maternity/paternity benefits and tax relief options.
- The ability to join as Limited Company
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free annual mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
You will need to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references to cover the past 3 years and an enhanced adult + child DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.