Pulse is seeking a qualified, Registered Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse for flexible shifts within a care home in North Ockendon. This home believes in empowering both staff and resident's to create a homely, supportive, and nurturing environment. The care provided by this home is outstanding, with services ranging from elderly care, palliative care and cancer care.
The successful candidate will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery. Responsibilities will include participating in the planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in a Care Home/Nursing Home
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Proof of your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse Nursing provides:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration
- Referral scheme – refer a friend and earn up to £250
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse are an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.