Registered General Nurse – Neurological Rehabilitation – Manchester
Reference - STHBRMN
Location - Manchester
Salary - £25,000 - £33,000
Hours - Full time - Permanent
The Vacancy – My client is currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to join their team in Manchester. You will undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs. You will undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
The Hospital - The Centre’s neuro-rehabilitation service specialises in acquired brain injury and neurological rehabilitation. The hospital offers excellent care, support and encouragement to help patients regain their maximum physical, emotional and social capabilities in an environment that offers individual care and positive outcomes.
Key accountabilities –
• Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required.
• Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
• Allocation and the ability to oversee work of junior colleagues and staff. Care, security and maintenance of equipment, drugs and other consumables on the ward/department.
• Responsibility for the confidentiality, security and accuracy of patient records, data and information. Ensuring good quality patient documentation, which meets regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements.
• £1500 Welcome Bonus.
• £1000 annual ‘loyalty’ bonus.
• 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
• Birthday Holiday - your birthday as an extra days Annual Leave.
• 50 % contribution to NMC membership.
• Cycle to Work scheme e tax relief on the purchase of a bike and equipment up to the value of £1,000.
• Just Drive scheme ie tax relief on the purchase of a new car.
• SMART Pension options. Plan for the future.
• Enhanced DBS costs are covered.
• On-line benefits portal and cash back rewards.
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to on-going training.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.