Registered General Nurse – Lancashire - Medical & Surgical.
Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic Registered General nurse, looking for the flexibility of ad hoc temporary work.?
Pulse nursing are recruiting for a Registered general nurse with a minimum of six months experience in the acute adult setting. You will have the opportunity to work a variety of shift patterns, days and nights in local NHS and Private hospitals in the Lancashire . The assignments are in a variety of clinical settings, such as General Medical, General Surgical, Elderly Care and Medical Assessment units, depending on your experience.
- Six months post graduation employment in an acute setting.
- Current NMC Pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Satisfactory references from current and previous employer, covering a period of three years.
- Satisfactory DBS check.
- Committed to delivering a high standard of nursing care.
- Communicating effectively with other members of the multi disciplinary team.
- High standards of clinical practice.
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme.
- Daily pay roll
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity and the services we offer, contact Pulse today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.