Pulse Nursing are currently seeking hardworking and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGN). You will be working on various medical and/or surgical wards across the Wigan area and the North West.
There is a high demand of shifts available with Pulse, you will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle and rota with our app called iPoint allowing you to book shifts easily through your smartphone.
Pulse is a complete first-class service. We are a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
RGNs wanting flexible shifts will require:
- Minimum of six months experience within the past year working on a general ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Completing the compliance requirements
- Dedication and compassion
If you are interested in this opportunity or to learn of other opportunities available, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.