Are you a Registered General Nurse ( RGN) , looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of agency shifts ?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Registered General Adult Nurses', to work Ad hoc ward shifts or block booking shifts in Mansfield.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, Days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated consultant . The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Faster, weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation* support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the team any time - Designated booking consultants
As an agency we require our General nurses to have the following:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working as a RGN on a Medical or Surgical ward.
- References covering the last three years employment
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B immunisation or obtain evidence
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.