Pulse Nursing is currently in search of hardworking and compassionate Registered General Nurses (RN) (Staff Nurse) to work across the medical or surgical wards for the Macclesfield area, Pulse also has shifts all around and across the North west.
Pulse has a very high demand of flexible ad hoc shifts available at competitive rates.
You will have the flexibility to work across a variety of NHS & Private clients all across the Manchester area with our online smartphone app called iPoint, this will offer you the flexibility to pick and choose when and where you want work working around your rota and lifestyle. We also have a lot of shifts across the North west too.
Pulse is a UK leading nursing agency who meets the growing demand of the Health care industry while we offer many opportunities to work across the NHS Hospitals and private clients.
RGNs will require:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year working on a general ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
When successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Please come in touch if you would be interested in flexible working hours!
If you have not found what role you are looking for, get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.