Are you a Registered General Nurse ( RGN) , looking for something different?
Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Registered Adult Nurses', to work Ad hoc shifts in Chesterfield on acute medical or surgical wards (depending on your experience).
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speaking to a designated consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Benefits of working for Pulse:
- Flexible – Ad hoc Nursing shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online Recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency, Designated booking Consultants.
- 24/7 - Contact the dedicated team any time
Registered general nurses' (RGN) are required to have:
- Current NMC Registration
- Six months recent post registration experience working as a Registered General Adult Nurse on a Medical or Surgical ward
- References covering the last three years' employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hepatitis B Immunisation or willing to obtain evidence
*Ts & Cs apply
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.