Pulse Nursing are currently in search of dedicated and hardworking Registered General Nurses (RN) to work in and around the Cheshire/Chester area, you will be working across a wide variety of ad hoc shifts across either medical or surgical wards.
Pulse is a UK leading nursing agency who meets the ever-growing demand of the health care industry, whilst offering many opportunities to work across NHS hospitals and private clients.
Pulse has a high demand of work available to you, so you will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle while on our smartphone app iPoint which allow you to book shifts through your phone.
RGNs will require:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year working on a general ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Completing compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
When successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.