Pulse Nursing Agency is recruiting dedicated and hardworking Registered general nurses (RN) to work on the Medical/Surgical wards for the Bolton area.
You will have the flexibility to work across a variety of NHS & Private clients all across the North west area with our online smartphone app called iPoint, this will offer you the flexibility to pick and choose when and where you want work working around your rota and lifestyle. We also have a lot of shifts across the North west too.
We have a high demand of work available for general nurses across the north west at competitive pay rates!
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who offers hundreds of great opportunities. We provide excellent service towards the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
RGN's wanting agency with Pulse will require:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year working on a general ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.